Tank birthday, 47+ years

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stomach virus is incredibly nasty this year it seems.
Im only 31, and it had me on eggshells for at least two days.

Labors of love make all the difference.
Hope your wife is feeling better by the new week!

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that you and Dale recover quickly. I had the same issues when I got COVID a few weeks ago. It was hard on the system. I hope that you folks don't have COVID.
Suzie and I only made it to 30 years before cancer took her away. As you say, we'll do anything for our loved ones in times of trouble.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I remember Susan. I had Covid twice even though I had 3 shots which I will not get again as I don't trust the Govt. to tell me anything. But I felt better when I had covid than I felt without covid. :)

We got tested and don't have Covid or the Flu.

I am in sterilizing mode. I am washing all the sheets and other laundry. (No, I am not banging them on the rocks down by the river)
I am spraying Lysol on everything including door knobs, sink handles and fish food packages.

The Lysol can says it kills 99.99% of viruses but I am worried about that one tenth of a percent. What happens to that?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I remember Susan. I had Covid twice even though I had 3 shots which I will not get again as I don't trust the Govt. to tell me anything. But I felt better when I had covid than I felt without covid. :)

We got tested and don't have Covid or the Flu.

I am in sterilizing mode. I am washing all the sheets and other laundry. (No, I am not banging them on the rocks down by the river)
I am spraying Lysol on everything including door knobs, sink handles and fish food packages.

The Lysol can says it kills 99.99% of viruses but I am worried about that one tenth of a percent. What happens to that?
They end up in congress.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a norovirus that is going around. The whole dang country. Paul, it sounds like you are doing all you can. Keep her drinking something like pedialyte. With a seven lb weight loss...you probably would have benefited from IV fluids. Virtual hugs! p.s. Please take her to ER if she does not turn around the fluid loss soon.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria, thank you. We did go through a lot of Pedialyte. I went to a Doc In The Box but the Doc just said there is nothing to do but let it run it's course. I just tried to make it run the other way.

She is still sleeping now so I am not sure how she is today. We cancelled Easter this year that we were hosting. Maybe we will do it in a week or two. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something is going on with my tank. It is perfect. I am not sure why but every polyp, every worm, every feather duster and pod is looking absolutely fantastic like they all want to burst into doing the Macarana or maybe a flash mob.

The fish are all smiling and spawning and every fish looks like it just swam into my tank from the sea.

Actually my tank inhabitants normally look like this but they just seem even more so today. Maybe my eyes are getting worse, or better. I don't know. It's just exhuding health like I wish I could. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_2101.JPG

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Something is going on with my tank. It is perfect. I am not sure why but every polyp, every worm, every feather duster and pod is looking absolutely fantastic like they all want to burst into doing the Macarana or maybe a flash mob.

The fish are all smiling and spawning and every fish looks like it just swam into my tank from the sea.

Actually my tank inhabitants normally look like this but they just seem even more so today. Maybe my eyes are getting worse, or better. I don't know. It's just exhuding health like I wish I could. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_2101.JPG
You cleaned your glasses!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That maybe it. Happy Easter. :p

Our neighbor is bringing us Easter dinner because we are both getting over a stomach virus and food doesn't always stay where it is supposed to be. :grimacing-face:

My wife is much worse than me who am just about over it.

We were supposed to have the entire family over today, but we had to cancel it.

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope for good health for you and your wife. Really glad your tank is doing good. Tank "To do list" seems to be shorter when it's doing good. Hope your wife gets better really soon so she can see the tank before it changes. Lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back