Your big summer project sounds really cool. Is this going to be a piece of art or have some function (like a light, turns the hose on, or is a giant sprinkler)?
I know people will pay for high quality steampunk pieces (my father has spent over a grand on steampunk junk!), so you might want to consider that. Or you could send some pieces to all your R2R fans! ;) You could sell locally I'm sure, and online ebay or etsy are good places if you take that route.
Your LED fixture really does look like a steampunk piece. I love the fact that it is cooled by recycling water. I think it would be super cool and popular if someone built a steampunk style reef tank (well at least the stand, lighting, and how the lighting hangs). Maybe build a steampunk RODI filter or station, so those pressure gauges actually measure something
I know people will pay for high quality steampunk pieces (my father has spent over a grand on steampunk junk!), so you might want to consider that. Or you could send some pieces to all your R2R fans! ;) You could sell locally I'm sure, and online ebay or etsy are good places if you take that route.
Your LED fixture really does look like a steampunk piece. I love the fact that it is cooled by recycling water. I think it would be super cool and popular if someone built a steampunk style reef tank (well at least the stand, lighting, and how the lighting hangs). Maybe build a steampunk RODI filter or station, so those pressure gauges actually measure something






