Tank break down Charleston sc

Item Price
100-1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WSM

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
180
Reaction score
346
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down my lagoon and looking to part ways with equipment left over. Would love to get it gone as a package deal but open to splitting shipping available located around Charleston sc 29461

Apex a3 $550
Trident $400
Mp10 mobius $250
Ai prime 16 hd with mount $200
Hannah checkers $50 each all 3 $120 cal alk and phosphate.
Tunez ATO osmo $100
Cobalt heaters new in box 50w $45
Cobalt heater 50 used $30
Cobalt heater 100 like new $50
Mighty jet dc pump 850203 538gpm $100

Have a 25 lagoon with factory stand (white) $300 with tons of other testers dosing etc for someone that is local. Willing and prefer to package everything together. Open to offers for packaged deal.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

IMG_1640.jpeg IMG_1641.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg IMG_1643.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new