Tank is Hot.

D5DF45AD-A5F2-46CF-A248-472B3E125851.jpeg
I hated trying to mate the colors can anyone help? And I have put api quick start in my tank. Before fish police show up.
 
Ph is 8.2-8.4 and the other are 0.0
 
I ha e unplugged the heater for the night, and am going to wait and see what the temp is in the morning. If the temp is a lot lower. I was thinking about get the cobalt neo-therm heater ? It looks pretty good? I’m really new and don’t understand a lot, but I learn fast. Thank you for your help. Any ideas on a good heater?
get a eheim jager
 
I finally got my bio32 heat problem under control. I Installed a cpu cooling fan to the left of the stock fan, then cut a circular hole into the plastic that covers the light so the air gets sucked in from the vents on top of hood and blows down at water. Now temp stays around 78-79. Before, it was 82-83. Easy fix, low cost (around 15$)
 
I finally got my bio32 heat problem under control. I Installed a cpu cooling fan to the left of the stock fan, then cut a circular hole into the plastic that covers the light so the air gets sucked in from the vents on top of hood and blows down at water. Now temp stays around 78-79. Before, it was 82-83. Easy fix, low cost (around 15$)

9C6CACEC-E60C-4609-8EBB-C3E2CDBBAEAC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new