Tank pests?

HH-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left my house for 2 days and came back to my tank with these guys in here. Anyone know what these are? The video isn’t very clear but they look like baby shrimps. If this helps, I turned off the lights during those two days to try and get rid of some of my algae and see how they would respond, some algae went away but these guys showed up.

image.jpg

Attachments

• 65805007835__805E253F-5693-4D95-9116-05DA8380CB28.MOV
    1.5 MB

boboyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this thread. Looks pretty cool. I wont pretend im an expert and give you wrong info with conviction (like half the people on here that can barely keep 2 fish alive).

Kinda looks like a small shrimp but I have no clue tbh. Out of curiosity, Didyou start the tank with live rock from the ocean?

OP
OP
H

HH-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this thread. Looks pretty cool. I wont pretend im an expert and give you wrong info with conviction (like half the people on here that can barely keep 2 fish alive).

Kinda looks like a small shrimp but I have no clue tbh. Out of curiosity, Didyou start the tank with live rock from the ocean?
No, I just bought live rock from my local fish store that they had with their tanks. The tank has been up for almost a year now with some corals and 2 rbtas.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back