Tank preparation

  • Thread starter Thread starter pratt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pratt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be having my home tented. I will need to prepare my tank for this process. Any ideas on the best way to move through this process. The tank has fish, live rock, and coral. I also would like to also add, once I have broken down the tank I would like to wash/clean my sand bed. The sand bed is approximately 2in deep.
 
Why dont you just Seran wrap the tank. That way you are sure that nothing will get in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new