Tank Remodel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snitter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snitter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking into doing a remodel of my 75g. I dont like the rock work in it. Was wondering what steps I should take to keep my few corals and fish alive during the remod. I have sand in the tank also, i would like to get that out for when i put the new rock work in. My rocks right now have hardly any if any coraline algae on them. I basically want to keep the sand alive for the bacteria and start "fresh" with the rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new