Tank too small for adolescent Foxface?

BuddyBonButt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
758
Reaction score
299
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a one spot fox face from my lfs and I put him into my quarantine tank. It's a 20 gallon tank. Is the tank too small? I would say he's about 4 to 5 in.
 

Attachments

  • 20221102_140459.mp4
    21.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new