Tank Watching

PlayDoh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
7
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What sort of tank watching setup does everyone currently have? Right now, I have a step stool in front of my tank I use to sit and watch everything but would love to get a comfy chair to put in front of the tanks. What do you all use?
Mark
 
My couch is right next to our tank, so it is pretty easy for us to watch it!
 
I've been searching for a chair to put in front of my tank because when I pull a kitchen chair or just stand in front of my tank my dog gets jealous. I need something we can both sit on and watch the tank.
 
My tank is in the living room between my recliner and the couch. I’m sitting in the recliner right now watching it.

IMG_8554.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new