Tankmates needed

Sticker shock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of cinnamon clowns and a leopard wrasse. The wrasse appears to have settled in nicely and was picking at the rocks minutes after adding him, and he was eating frozen mysis at the lfs. I’m wondering what would make a good tankmate for these guys. I dont want a tang, something that will decimate the pod population, or bury my corals in sand. My tank is a standard 75 gallon. I’d like to add another wrasse or two but I’m not sure what would be compatible. A couple I was thinking of were the Christmas wrasse and a Ruby fairy wrasse.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Goby, basslet, Kleini butterfly or trio of firefish goby (and theyre cheap in price)
1581129036014.png

OP
OP
Sticker shock

Sticker shock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At about how many fish would I max out? I know there isn’t a secret formula, but could I fit a Kleini Butterfly and possibly a Midas Blenny? Or is that pushing it once they all grow out? I’d like it comfortable and not too hectic.

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At about how many fish would I max out? I know there isn’t a secret formula, but could I fit a Kleini Butterfly and possibly a Midas Blenny? Or is that pushing it once they all grow out? I’d like it comfortable and not too hectic.

You will be just fine. Nice amount of room for all fish and good compatibility. An inch per gallon of fully grown fish is a good rule of thumb.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back