TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

TCK Lightning Bolt Torch
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $399
| Retail $499
TCK Goni Garden - Amazeballs/Flame Tips/Space Glitter/Grape Gumballz
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $479
| Retail $799

​

​
@steveschuerger you need this garden...
 
How much sugar do you add?
Umm I didn’t make it….and I don’t believe there was any in it. My Turkish friend made it for me
 
Umm I didn’t make it….and I don’t believe there was any in it. My Turkish friend made it for me
Traditional is no sugar I believe but some people add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar to theirs.
 
We’ll see what happens when you bid randomly

I won these
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
 
Ok... I've been up since 2 this morning. Time for bed. I'm starting to fade away.
 
Traditional is no sugar I believe but some people add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar to theirs.
Yeah I have no clue …I took a leap of faith lol

There may have been a little??? Maybe but it wasn’t sweet at all

And I did not drink the coffee grinds at the bottom
 
Yeah I have no clue …I took a leap of faith lol

There may have been a little??? Maybe but it wasn’t sweet at all

And I did not drink the coffee grinds at the bottom
You're not supposed to. Traditionally they use those to tell your future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new