TCK Pikachu Acro!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hope it holds color. Amazing piece. I will gladly pay 250 for the frag. Keeping an eye on it. Guys who bought it first should start a progression thread. Awesomeness.

reef1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I may have one of his offsprings...
This is a older pic without PE. I will have to get another with its red polyps out.

12939880955_c1e776fd3d_o.jpg

reef1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for any misunderstandings. I got it direct from a supplier not TCK.
I've had my 2 pieces for over 2 months.
Both have held color. I have one of the pieces at the top of my tank then the other mid way.
The higher the PAR the brighter it gets and vise versa the lower the more whitish it gets.
My picture is not a fair representation of the color. Like I said i'll snap another one today.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both have held color. I have one of the pieces at the top of my tank then the other mid way.
The higher the PAR the brighter it gets and vise versa the lower the more whitish it gets.
My picture is not a fair representation of the color. Like I said i'll snap another one today.

ill be waiting for the picture. cause the color to mee looks Greenish white yellowish. so ill be waiting! thanks for the photo.

show time

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to be on the list but still can't tell the difference from the TCK and the RR Pink Floyd. if it difference like to be on the list.
photo 1 (16) (Large).JPG
here is a picture from my iphone of my Pink Floyd in my tank.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like to be on the list but still can't tell the difference from the TCK and the RR Pink Floyd. if it difference like to be on the list. photo 1 (16) (Large).JPG here is a picture from my iphone of my Pink Floyd in my tank.

I have the pink floyd too, I think this is a darker shade of yellow and not that much PE. I could be wrong.

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to be on the list but still can't tell the difference from the TCK and the RR Pink Floyd. if it difference like to be on the list. photo 1 (16) (Large).JPG here is a picture from my iphone of my Pink Floyd in my tank.

That Pink Floyd is so nice showtime!

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the RR Pink Floyd and I think the yellow looks different on the Pikachu, plus my polyps are definitely pink. I'm hoping that by the time my name comes up on the list there will be frags of this piece. Those red polyps and that sweet yellow is what I am going for. It will be interesting to see how this coral does over the next 6 months as I wait for my piece, hahahahahaha. I hope they don't forget about us in the lower third of the list :D.

lakeviewink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon. That is extremely beautiful and bright! Congrats for collecting that beauty

I have the pink Floyd and saber tooth, which appear to be somewhat similar so I am holding off. But I believe that is the brightest yellow acro I have ever seen. And the polyps are very nice red ( not blue that might turn red).

Cool find, beautiful acro. And I certainly hope it keeps it's splendor.

Surprised by all the hesitation by so many. Seem to be lots of follow-along-threads on wild colonies with so much fervor and hype and now caution with this one. I find that interesting (and funny)

well said, I was thinking the same thing...lol

show time

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I may have one of his offsprings...
This is a older pic without PE. I will have to get another with its red polyps out.

12939880955_c1e776fd3d_o.jpg
If this is the same as the Pikachu acro that mean TCK PS it a little too much. is that what you trying to said.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

where are these otehr pictures>?!?!?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back