TCK Pikachu Acro!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! There's not many acros I like, but this is a must have!
I just bought indigo league on DVD yesterday lol. I hope it's as good as it was when I was little.

BlueDartReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested. However, I would also like to know how long you've had the colony. You can see a fair amount of green coming in and I too worry about it holding that beautiful yellow/orange hue.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay in answering all the questions. Picture was taken under 6 T5 Tek Light half attinic and half daytime. I have had the acro for 2 weeks now. This acro is just getting more and more brighter in my tank. All frags are sold as of now thank you. I will be coming in contact with those who were first to pm me and go down the line. I just checked the acro this morning and i dont see any green on it yet :). Frags will be 1" or bigger and will be mounted and heal for one week before i shipped them out.

Last edited:

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very rare and beautiful acro. Hope it does well in captivity!!!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the long wait. I am sorting through all the PMs right now and will have a list of all the people that want a frag. I will post the list on here and just tell me if you want a frag and we will just go down the list. Thank you for your patient guys and gals.

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please don't take this the wrong way, I ABSOLUTELY love the acro and and REALLY having to hold back lol, but it looks a bit green in these areas...
tckpikachuacrogreencircled.jpg

what do you think, honestly, about it staying "mostly" yellow?

Thanks!
mike

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please don't take this the wrong way, I ABSOLUTELY love the acro and and REALLY having to hold back lol, but it looks a bit green in these areas...
tckpikachuacrogreencircled.jpg
what do you think, honestly, about it staying "mostly" yellow?

Thanks!
mike

If you look closely, it looks like new growth. I'm guessing that is where the 2 frags available were cut. Most acros as you probably know do show green like that.

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look closely, it looks like new growth. I'm guessing that is where the 2 frags available were cut. Most acros as you probably know do show green like that.

good point about new growth... though I am 90% sure the 2 spots at 10 and 11' oclock are where the frags came from?

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all the way to the ARight of the colony there is a green spot as well look closely. thats not a area where it would have been fraged. i cant wait to see these in peoples tanks. i will be following and hope to be a proud owner in a few months.

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon. That is extremely beautiful and bright! Congrats for collecting that beauty

I have the pink Floyd and saber tooth, which appear to be somewhat similar so I am holding off. But I believe that is the brightest yellow acro I have ever seen. And the polyps are very nice red ( not blue that might turn red).

Cool find, beautiful acro. And I certainly hope it keeps it's splendor.

Surprised by all the hesitation by so many. Seem to be lots of follow-along-threads on wild colonies with so much fervor and hype and now caution with this one. I find that interesting (and funny)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back