TDS input low on RODI

Floyd-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my 4 stage BRS plus RODI setup last night and tried it out. After running for about 30-40 minutes i checked the input and output. I got 0 on output so thats all good but I was surprised to see input TDS in the range of 1-3! Ive seen people on here claiming TDS input of over 100. Do I just have clean water coming from the city? Do I still need the RODI or can I return this and just use tap?

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was SUS about it as well

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first number tells you the condition of your RO membrane. The second position tells you the condition of your DI resin.
I added a second dual meter so I do know the TDS of my incoming water and after the first 2 stages.

OP
OP
Floyd-

Floyd-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 1-3 is the TDS of the RO water that has passed the first 3 stages. Not the input.
Got ya! I can see where the sensor is at and that makes sense. I could swap it out and put it on the main red line and see the true input! Just put my valve where the sensor is now just as a test.

OP
OP
Floyd-

Floyd-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first number tells you the condition of your RO membrane. The second position tells you the condition of your DI resin.
I added a second dual meter so I do know the TDS of my incoming water and after the first 2 stages.
You would think it was list it as a true input and not the input after some filtering. Thanks for the insight into this.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to do the same thing to see where my true incoming TDS is at

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back