0   0   0
Here is tank shot. Can't seem to get it load on editing original post:

IMG_0488.jpg

._Z_.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from League City/Houston! Who all is coming to Reef Currents in April this year??

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met a really nice guy, Mike from Corpus that knows Minh. Unless one of you guys is Mike.
Minh's got a few buddies down here, but I don't think I have seen them posting on R2R. Maybe they are on RC? I don't know, I don't go there anymore.

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm I'm coppers cove, about 1 hour from Austin. Do you guys have an actual local club that meets? I'm looking to get into the hobby and would love to meet some people face to face for advice, equipment trading/sales, and down the road frag/colony trading. I really hope to hear back as being rural I haven't found any nearby clubs/meet ups.

Yes, Austin Reef Club has meetings from time to time, and also frag swaps from time to time. You can check out the site. Rumor is next frag swap will be August.

EightOmens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Austin Reef Club has meetings from time to time, and also frag swaps from time to time. You can check out the site. Rumor is next frag swap will be August.
I tried to do the basic membership, but my screen just goes blank. I'll keep in touch here for now with some austinites to try and make a meet and greet.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a handful of reefer that I know about there in Corpus. A lot in San Antonio and Austin. Mike, Hugo, Alton, and Kyle are all very nice. Not all of them are on line, and not all of them are online on R2R.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back