i have posted on a few threads and on IG but figured id keep this documented....the texas freeze hit me hard with no generator. I had to still go to work since im essential and no way to keep tank warm. I lost all my fish except 1 anthia. The one anthia hasn't eaten though since monday. Coral losses have been blasto, favite, torch, hammer, xenia, kenya tree and ricordias. Most likely will lose my other 2 hammers. I am not sure how to tell if gorgonians are alive still. Lost my sand sifting starfish and most likely 99% of snails/hermit crabs. Pretty much all the zoas are closed but a couple individuals are slightly opening.
Water pressure is low and its still cold outside so in a couple days I will make some more water. I added the Flux Rx couple days prior to the freeze so Im just going to wait to do water change til then I think. Id like to deep clean the sand at some point and clean off the rocks prior to restarting.
Not sure what I want to do about the restart. I have always wanted a predator tank with eels, lion fish, tusk but we will see.