Thank you R2R

Gweeds1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the right forum to post in, but feel free to move it if need be :)

I just wanted to extend a very genuine and heartfelt thanks to the R2R community.

I joined in April 17... I wasn't a newbie by any stretch (kept marines since the early 90s) but never before have I been so engaged with the hobby.

I don't do things the 'normal way' (check out some of my threads lol) and on several UK forums I was ridiculed (and outright banned from one lol) for my thoughts and ideas... not here. They have been embraced, challenged (in a constructive way) and in some cases, adopted by others. So much so, that I have changed the entire way I keep my reef, this for me is definitely a positive step. I love to push the boundaries, experiment and try new (and old) things. On R2R I feel I can discuss all this without fear of being told I am doing something wrong!

R2R stimulated my interest in the hobby and the reefing community so much that I became involved in a newly launched UK reefing forum, to the point where I am now a mod and also curate the disease forum (which will likely worry a few here lol).

So thank you, sincerely, from a UK reefer who's fallen well and truly back in love with the hobby, thanks to R2R.

Guy.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy,
Great to hear and thank for your views. I would say that you and I think in some ways the same by taking one thing and changing it to work for my needs. I look forward to reading and chatting with you in the future:)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Guy...this is the perfect spot and warmly received. Healthy and lively debate is refreshing and it is what makes R2R such a great community.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ummm if you're trying to make our day then....well....you did it!!

Thank you for the wonderful message of encouragement! We are very happy to have you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back