Thank you WWC...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered this scolymia from WWC yesterday... to my surprise, Ryan said he would be able to get it out the same day... I was very impressed about that... this morning, I received the package and when I opened the box, I got a little concerned with what I saw... pm'ed WWC right away and a few mins later I got a call from Victor... he assured me that no matter what, I was in good hands... kudos to Victor and staff again... continued on acclimating and took a pic with just actinics on right after putting the scolly in the tank and sent it to WWC... again, I was re-assured they'll take care of it if something happens but Victor said he'd seen worse on their shipments so I was very hopeful after that...

03-12-103.jpg

03-12-102.jpg

03-12-101.jpg

here's what I came home to... :bigsmile:
03-12-10Scolly1.jpg

03-12-10Scolly1A.jpg

03-12-10Scolly1B.jpg

I'm glad she's alright... Thank you again to Victor, Ryan and the WWC staff for this awesome scolymia... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I would never hesitate to order from Victor and WWC coz of their awesome customer service and communication... I knew they would take care of me if ever something happened with the scolly... that meant a lot to me... :)

xraided199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my goodness thats gorgeous. almost not-fair-gorgeous!!! no but really, great pickup, and its awesome to hear that such great customer service and timely communication are still around. makes it that much easier to order online

Back