Thanks for having me!

MR2MAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Introducing myself! My name is Mike and I've found many of posts here when googling, so I finally decided to join. I'm new to this hobby and enjoying it so far! A friend of mine got me interested and here I am. I'm a logistics planning IRL, so I plan plan plan and ask a ton of questions!

For my first tank, I'm converting a 44 gallon bow front that was previously used as a freshwater planted tank. It's going to have a DIY sump from a 20 gallon high tank, and I'm in the middle of laying out the plumbing. My mixing station parts are coming in this week, so that'll be my next weekend project. So much to learn, but it's fun!

I'm getting there slowly but surely! Can't wait to start cycling!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Introducing myself! My name is Mike and I've found many of posts here when googling, so I finally decided to join. I'm new to this hobby and enjoying it so far! A friend of mine got me interested and here I am. I'm a logistics planning IRL, so I plan plan plan and ask a ton of questions!

For my first tank, I'm converting a 44 gallon bow front that was previously used as a freshwater planted tank. It's going to have a DIY sump from a 20 gallon high tank, and I'm in the middle of laying out the plumbing. My mixing station parts are coming in this week, so that'll be my next weekend project. So much to learn, but it's fun!

Hi Mike and Welcome!

Glad you joined

https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score

So exciting for you!!!! My first salty tank was also a converted 45 gallon bow. Before that, it had been a toad tank, a brackish tank and originally a fresh tank. I'm about 100 gallons up from that now but I still miss that tank.
WELCOME TO THE SALTY FAMILY!!!

finding nemo sea GIF

Have you ever had a Angelfish in your reef tank?

• Yes and it was a model citizen (tell us which one)

Votes: 144 32.6%
  • Yes but it did nip from time to time

Votes: 62 14.0%
  • Yes but I had to remove it because it went rogue

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • No but I would like to try one

Votes: 127 28.7%
  • No and not interested

Votes: 61 13.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 17 3.8%
MAXSPECT