Thanks for having me!

MR2MAS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing myself! My name is Mike and I've found many of posts here when googling, so I finally decided to join. I'm new to this hobby and enjoying it so far! A friend of mine got me interested and here I am. I'm a logistics planning IRL, so I plan plan plan and ask a ton of questions!

For my first tank, I'm converting a 44 gallon bow front that was previously used as a freshwater planted tank. It's going to have a DIY sump from a 20 gallon high tank, and I'm in the middle of laying out the plumbing. My mixing station parts are coming in this week, so that'll be my next weekend project. So much to learn, but it's fun!

I'm getting there slowly but surely! Can't wait to start cycling!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing myself! My name is Mike and I've found many of posts here when googling, so I finally decided to join. I'm new to this hobby and enjoying it so far! A friend of mine got me interested and here I am. I'm a logistics planning IRL, so I plan plan plan and ask a ton of questions!

For my first tank, I'm converting a 44 gallon bow front that was previously used as a freshwater planted tank. It's going to have a DIY sump from a 20 gallon high tank, and I'm in the middle of laying out the plumbing. My mixing station parts are coming in this week, so that'll be my next weekend project. So much to learn, but it's fun!

Hi Mike and Welcome!

Glad you joined

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So exciting for you!!!! My first salty tank was also a converted 45 gallon bow. Before that, it had been a toad tank, a brackish tank and originally a fresh tank. I'm about 100 gallons up from that now but I still miss that tank.
WELCOME TO THE SALTY FAMILY!!!

finding nemo sea GIF

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back