Thanks for the add

agordy216

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
38
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I am new here and wanted to say hi. My name is Amber I have a 75 gallon tank it has been set up for about 3 years now still learning a lot.

Thanks for having me,

Amber

71493762811__040BF922-51EE-4D92-B13A-EF78EBFD3580.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new