OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smashed……o…k :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :squinting-face-with-tongue: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Yeah, its only 3 times a year, 4 if you include bonfire night but we don’t really drink much then. Instead it’s Birthdays, Christmas and New Years.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may watch it, I know for a fact the 2 Capital Cities I did see when it came to the new year were London’s beautiful fireworks in person and Edinburgh’s fireworks hopefully in the morning on replay.
Unfortunately I’ll have to settle for watching it through my TV since New York is just a tad bit far for me.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I’ll have to settle for watching it through my TV since New York is just a tad bit far for me.
I went down to wales… then we wound up going across the other way to London and now we’re heading back to Wales. It’s one journey where I feel bad for the driver as we only have 2 that aren’t drinking… ones the driver and the others a child (less than 10 Y/O).

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit late for that it’s 1:15am over there ……Ethan?
Now to figure out my name, don’t quiz me on it.
I thought his name was Peter...
Well I already know your name…..Sam :squinting-face-with-tongue:. I checked the time before I posted that but since I’ve seen him around at this hour figured I’d post that and I think it would’ve been a little late tomorrow. Ahh well he’ll see it next year lol.
How do you guys know each other’s names? I feel left out.
being Scottish
Are you tall?

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering. Enjoy Wales!

Last time I was there I found one of my favorite marine animals the Portuguese man o' war. Too bad its not exactly reef safe...
And too bad it’s not exactly harmless either…

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought his name was Peter...

How do you guys know each other’s names? I feel left out.

Are you tall?
I wish I was tall, and honestly I can’t remember how we know them.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Ethan but I’m sure most of you know me as Petcrazyson....which I am lol. This will be my restart/continuum of my older build thread for my Red Sea Reefer. Since you clicked on this post I think it’s needless to say what this build will be about lol. This thread started different than the thread name (which is why there is 13 and a bit pages about not keeping a bunch of wrasse), as this wasn’t my original goal, but ideas change and this the new one.

Here’s what the tank looked like at the beginning.
1664390951102.png

(Added MOAR sand of course. If anyone cares to share a good idea to add sand without too much cloudiness feel free to do so).

Clarifying what I mean, this is me months from this post…HELLO! For all of you following you will have seen by now that this original starter post has been tweaked and the name for the thread changed. If you guys want to skip to the part where I’m changing what’s going in this thread to accommodate the new plan you can skip to page 14. But why do that when you can go through all of the thread and see how it has changed from this original post! Sneak peek into a specific Wrasse going in the tank:
1671918686505.png

#eyecandy lol

Thank you to everyone again. You can see future me in the newest page. See ya there and enjoy the build!

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How tall are you? 6’5”? Aren’t Scottish people supposed to be giants?
6’5?! I wish, I’m still growing however I’m only 5’4… My brother is definitely 6’3 at the bare minimum, he barely fits through doorways. I think I will get to his height however it’ll be a while until I do (if I do).

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6’5?! I wish, I’m still growing however I’m only 5’4… My brother is definitely 6’3 at the bare minimum, he barely fits through doorways. I think I will get to his height however it’ll be a while until I do (if I do).
I’m short and already stopped growing, so there’s that.

Nervous Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should we pm each other to ask these questions? I don’t tend to say my name out loud. Ha.
Lol your not saying your name out loud your just typing it so endless amount of people can see it ;) :squinting-face-with-tongue: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 5.0%
Back