OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the thing about reefing, not everyone can confess they had issues.
They happen to many of us.

Glad to see you didn't give up @i cant think

It sure is difficult keeping track. Im working on it!
I find that reefers don’t always mention the struggles they go through to get to where they are - I mean we have the “Ugly” Phase of a reef but honestly sometimes that’s the nicest time a reef has!
In my threads I often try to keep things as they are, real and issues that occur are rarely not documented.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I find that reefers don’t always mention the struggles they go through to get to where they are - I mean we have the “Ugly” Phase of a reef but honestly sometimes that’s the nicest time a reef has!
In my threads I often try to keep things as they are, real and issues that occur are rarely not documented.
There's a lot of times i should have documented something. I never realized that information might have helped another. Being able to show things happen, and its worth fighting back. There's a lot to enjoy.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly feel that admitting that we’ve had setbacks and how we deal with them helps everyone including ourselves, as I find talking about it cathartic and a way to process. Ironically the impetus to set the 90 as a reef came from tragedy, when I lost 3 discus, 2 gold Nugget Plecos and a handful of other fish when I had a pump failure that caused the water to go anoxic. I was heartbroken but the reef has risen from the ashes like Phoenix to what it is today.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.4%
Back