That Random Nano!

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Choati are overrated just get the off brand knock off version like me!
IMG_5941.jpeg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5941.jpeg
And if we don’t want to be like you? :squinting-face-with-tongue::squinting-face-with-tongue::squinting-face-with-tongue::squinting-face-with-tongue:
Lol I’m kidding. It is like a reverted Choati. Instead of the almost all orange with white and silver markings it’s the almost all white and silver with orange markings I can see so I guess it be a fun trade off.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I’m kidding. It is like a reverted Choati. Instead of the almost all orange with white and silver markings it’s the almost all white and silver with orange markings I can see so I guess it be a fun trade off.
Yeah. I'd probably get a leopard if I had somewhere to put it but I don't think the risk would work out with current stocking and tank size. Also I think the timor is just really cute!

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5941.jpeg
Not sure my other Halichoeres would agree with that…
Then again, I wasn’t sure how my bipartitus would react to a choati although I had the option to transfer her to the 4’ tank (Knowing my other fish wouldn’t be aggressive - I transferred my naoko into the display when he was at his worst).

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure my other Halichoeres would agree with that…
Then again, I wasn’t sure how my bipartitus would react to a choati although I had the option to transfer her to the 4’ tank (Knowing my other fish wouldn’t be aggressive - I transferred my naoko into the display when he was at his worst).
I bet adding the choati will cause your bipartitus to begin the transition.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet adding the choati will cause your bipartitus to begin the transition.
It likely will, I know one would start a transition but the question of which is high. I assume the most aggressive would transition so that would likely be the bipartitus.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't a serious suggestion just my weird way of announcing my new fish!
He is beautiful, I do love the blue background against the orange lines on the timorensis. If I had to redo my wrasse gangs I’m sure one would end up placing somewhere in them.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It likely will, I know one would start a transition but the question of which is high. I assume the most aggressive would transition so that would likely be the bipartitus.
Bipartitus seem to transition more frequently than other leopards. But if I had one it would take YEARS to transition in my tank :face-with-tears-of-joy: at the rate my Kuiteri is transitioning she/he will be finished in about 2-3 years!

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bipartitus seem to transition more frequently than other leopards. But if I had one it would take YEARS to transition in my tank :face-with-tears-of-joy: at the rate my Kuiteri is transitioning she/he will be finished in about 2-3 years!
Maybe I could find out if my wrasses transition at your wrasses’ rate or at @Crabby48 wrasses’ rate.
I’d love to see a mature 1.75-2 inch male bipartitus haha

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be more than happy with that. I don't want mine to change :crying-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be more than happy with that. I don't want mine to change :crying-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
It's a mixed bag for me. I would love for my black leopard to transition, but just when she started to my kuiter's started too. Now my black leopard is frozen and my kuiter's is taking her sweet time :rolleyes:

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I went to the further away LFS today to get some All For Reef and definitely didn’t leave empty handed. I have 3 things for both tanks, I only really got 2 different species but 3 lots of each.
They’re all inverts however one species is a coral (for this tank) the other species is a Shrimp (for the 4’ tank).

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few? Ha! I’ve given you 40 ;) :squinting-face-with-tongue:
Unfortunately I couldn’t find any.
I believe they will eventually turn out something like these guys though.
AA81E3D4-5EF9-46C4-8C8E-27AC7EC91673.jpeg

45EBD871-3B33-4921-B00E-B44EFFAC8B33.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back