The Angel Lovers Thread

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do! They've been fine eating the NLS pellets but if I can give them some real sponge, I figure why not.
100% agree. I have felt the same way as sponge is a normal part of their diet. I knew ocean nutrition angel formula has some sponge and just cane across the panta rhei food the other day. I try to find always what is in their natural diet and make sure they get some of that. Like with my triggers I try to get them some urchin as well. Big fan of NLS for the convenience of a pellet. Working on a big build now that I would like some big angels. Conditioning a juvenile Emporer right now. Want to complete the group with a Queen, annularis and either a French, Grey or Cortez.

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the king and Queen

75E7A6F7-75F2-49B4-B8DA-48A827307991.jpeg

F2A8A79B-384A-4972-B085-9FB1293EA2C7.jpeg

Gorgeous queen! Love how yellow she is! Anything particularly unique about her like where she was collected, how she looked when younger if you had her then, what you feed??

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% agree. I have felt the same way as sponge is a normal part of their diet. I knew ocean nutrition angel formula has some sponge and just cane across the panta rhei food the other day. I try to find always what is in their natural diet and make sure they get some of that. Like with my triggers I try to get them some urchin as well. Big fan of NLS for the convenience of a pellet. Working on a big build now that I would like some big angels. Conditioning a juvenile Emporer right now. Want to complete the group with a Queen, annularis and either a French, Grey or Cortez.

What’s the NLS pellet?

Thanks

Thomashtom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous queen! Love how yellow she is! Anything particularly unique about her like where she was collected, how she looked when younger if you had her then, what you feed??
Thanks got her when she was about 8 inches now she is about 10. Feed them vita chem soaked spectrum pellets, live black worms, angel formula etc

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have my juvenile interruptus out of qt and in acclimation box in DT. Been in there for 2 days now. My big male doesn't even seam to notice her. I plan to release later today. Hope it goes well.

Juvinile Interruptus1copy.jpg

Interruptus future pair1copy.jpg

Interruptus future pair2copy.jpg

Last edited:

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have my juvenile interruptus out of qt and in acclimation box in DT. Been in there for 2 days now. My big make doesn't even seam to notice her. I plan to release later today. Hope it goes well.

Juvinile Interruptus1copy.jpg

Interruptus future pair1copy.jpg

Interruptus future pair2copy.jpg

Where did you get this from? Trying to find a small one myself. Thanks

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get this from? Trying to find a small one myself. Thanks

I got the big male about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago, LFS ordered it in for me, and was looking for a juvenile to pair it with ever since. Got this juvenile from Among the Reef. They are a seasonal fish usually available from November to January. They go fast as they are don't collect many and are so seasonal. I had Among the Reef looking for me for quite awhile and they let me know when they had one.

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the big male about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago, LFS ordered it in for me, and was looking for a juvenile to pair it with ever since. Got this juvenile from Among the Reef. They are a seasonal fish usually available from November to January. They go fast as they are don't collect many and are so seasonal. I had Among the Reef looking for me for quite awhile and they let me know when they had one.

Thanks! Sent you a PM.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few minor chasing like in the video for a couple of hours and now they are fine. No more chasing! I am happy it went so well!
Sorry for the reflections on the glass and micro bubbles in the video.

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few minor chasing like in the video for a couple of hours and now they are fine. No more chasing! I am happy it went so well!
Sorry for the reflections on the glass and micro bubbles in the video.

Very cool! What other angels do you have in there?

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool! What other angels do you have in there?

I am going for a "pair" themed tank. I have a Flagfin/Goldflake hybrid paired with a goldflake. That's the only other angels other than the interruptus that I have now.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 78 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back