The Beauts 75 gal.

Thanks guys. I found something else at a LFS, a huge monti. It seems kind of drab now so we will see how it colors up. Right now it is a dull orange with greenish polyps.
 
Pics

the day i put it in the tank 3 weeks ago. You can see it now in the top right of the tank, Already better looking. So we will see.

may2907007.jpg


may2907005.jpg
 
Got them both from Ultimatefrags. I think Rommel called both Rainbow something or other. My pics are bad , dont do them any justice, i will try and get nicer ones in a couple of days.
 
Got few things yesterday at a LFS

I wish i could get a better shot of these. These 3 polyps were on a rock of orange zoas. The owner was nice enough to frag off just these 3 for me. The disk is a bright light blue with quite long yellow skirt.

june1507032.jpg


june1507034.jpg
 
My new project. Bringing this baby back from certain death.

The store owner just gave this to me to try rehab it. It just looked like a rock in the store lighting, but i saw some hints of color. I think it has huge potential if i can bring it back to good health.

june1507031.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new