The Beauts 75 gal.

lol... i can't imagine a day without getting my hands wet with saltwater.
 
This is very sad

This poor micro is so damaged i dont think it will make it. Polyps are loose and falling off the skeleton. My LFS gave it to me to try and save it. I have had lots of luck rehabing damaged corals, but this beauty is really bad. What a shame.


june3007100.jpg


june3007101.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think Marvins name needs to be changed to frag master. From now on he will be known as Master. :) thanks for the cool stuff
 
I think Marvins name needs to be changed to frag master. From now on he will be known as Master. :) thanks for the cool stuff

:hammer:

I'm just glad these guys made it this time... Red Wines are so finicky when you frag them... they need atleast 2 weeks of healing time before shipping... :)
 
what happened to watching the tank grow?
lol looks like youll never be done like the rest of us
nice collection
 
Last edited:
Marcel I want to trade again :D .. nice stuff !
 
I know, I know. What do they say. Just say no. Easier said than done when you dealing with an addiction :) Well its got to be, just stay away from the LFS. But seriously my tank looks rediculous with all the stuff in it. I really have to just let some stuff go, but its so hard when you like everything. I am going to have to bite the bullet and do it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new