The Beauts 75 gal.

aug2107041.jpg

aug2107042.jpg

Thanks for this, you know who.
 
Crazy crazy ... insane collection :)... That is why I put the 5 star on this thread cuz you have absolutely have an amazing collection...!
 
Last edited:
Dont know Steve, got 2 polyps from Marvin quite a while back. They did nothing for quite some time. Now there are 12.
 
The last 2 pics are a killer Marcel...I have a watermelon frag for you :)....
 
marcel,
we traded palys at one of the fmas frag swaps, the one last february. Unfortunately the x-mens didn't do well for me, i was able to save half the polyps and they are now in a friends tank spreading and doing well. did your palys work out for you, dumb question seems like everything does well in your tank.
thanks,
jess
 
Thanks everyone
Steve Thank you, that orange/ red challice i got from Rommel a long time ago. I love the yellow/orange edge, unfortunately very slow grower.
 
Jess nice to hear from you, hope all is good. Sorry the xmen didnt work out for you. Kind of interesting how things can thrive in one tank and wither in another.
 
Dont know Steve, got 2 polyps from Marvin quite a while back. They did nothing for quite some time. Now there are 12.

I think I gave him the last of the steroids I was feeding those guys... :hammer:

PPE's are looking awesome!!! and great looking corals Marcel.... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new