The Beauts 75 gal.

aug2107084.jpg


Remember this piece, Steve. Growing like crazy
aug2107078.jpg
 
Nice wrasses! One day when I have a good lid and lots of extra $$ I'll get some too. ;]
 
Some progress pics

Cyphestrea Ocellina(sp) growing nicely
sep1007057.jpg

Multi color chalice also starting to take off now. If you can call it that. After 2 years.
sep1007051.jpg
 
Dang bro that is a beautiful rainbow tank you have going on there. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new