The Beauts 75 gal.

Anyone know what this is. Favia?

sep2007122.jpg

sep2007120.jpg
 
I would say that since it had seperated coralites and each one has it's own polyp wall that it is infact a type of favia......Which species to hard to tell to be honest that would only be a guess from a picture.....Sweet looking though.
 
Very nice! Beautiful Wrasse!
 
Nice blues....I got rock from Currentking that has so many rics on it that its ridiculous....Each one has about 3 mouths.....I need to take an updated pic of it....Still like the orange ones to the right with the pink stripes....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new