The Beauts 75 gal.

DSCF2248.jpg

DSCF2249.jpg

DSCF2250.jpg
 
Lookingood Marcel....What is that in pic 7? Blasto? Never seen one be that fluffy. Those red rics look great.... That last pic is a sweet favia.....When you frag that some day I want a piece of that. Now I have a bigger tank going to be set-up I wil have more room for sweet corals.
 
That's the nicest scoly I have ever seen! If you get a baby please let me know and we can work out a deal...WOWZER!!
 
Marcel always a pleasure lookin at your tank.. Full of candies.. thanks for sharing!
 
Marvin those are Cyphastrea. The first pic i just got about 2 weeks ago and has light blue polyps and the other i got a long time ago from reef ready and i believe its an Ocellina.
 
Marvin those are Cyphastrea. The first pic i just got about 2 weeks ago and has light blue polyps and the other i got a long time ago from reef ready and i believe its an Ocellina.

btw, is this considered as a SPS or LPS? high light or low light to keep their bright colors? high or low flow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new