The Beauts 75 gal.

june1507054.jpg


june1507063.jpg
 
Another Micro i have had for a while now.

Cant seem to take a good pic of it. Not that any of my pics are that great.

june1507066.jpg
 
looking good Marcel...your collection amazes me everytime i see it
 
Yep, there color is amazing. Each polyp has has baby going as well. I remember it took almost a month for these to open.
 
My new tonga Flame Wrasse

After losing a couple of fish when i re did my tank. I had to get 1 new fish. Got very lucky with this Beaut.

june1507077.jpg


june1507089.jpg
 
The TEK is doing a great job with those sps corals, I am deciding whether to go MH or T-5. I already have a 6-bulb TEK, but I am undecided on the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new