The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

The controller looks pretty clean and user friendly, which is something other controllers don't seem to to be.
 
Main Entry, This unit look awesome, love how it can monitor my whole system and send me alerts if there are any leaks or abnormalities.
 
I like how it has preset templates to simulate different reef systems and you can control it from your phone.
 
Official Entry done.
 
I like the fact that it's always connected and has an alert for any abnormalities. If something happens, I'll know and be able to take care of it... once I get back home!
 
Entry 1: I like the fact it is easy to connect, compare to the neptune controller (mind you I don't have neptune either :( )
 
Last edited:
I would love to have one of these on my new 30 gallon in our living room! I like that its easy to use and set up. And the mobile app!
 
Main entry: like the reef simulations, seems easy, blue tooth and access to your phone, small and very sleek design. Looks like it does it all. don't have a controller. I'd give this one a shot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new