The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

I like how user friendly. Easily connects to bluetooth and internet. Small design
 
Love the
Be Real-Time 24/7
- Water quality reading
- Equipment status
- Water level monitor
- Leak detector

Entry 1!
 
Put on my FB!
 
I love the idea of seamless, easy-to-use controllers. This looks sleek. Part of why I got in to this hobby was because of my interest with tinkering/automating things and messing with gadgets. This looks great!
 
I like the wireless connectivity and the phone app
 
I like the fact that it is future proof. With a single investment I´ll always be updated!
 
Really sleek design .Would love to try this on my 150 .I wonder if they have an extension module so you can use it on multiple tanks
 
(Official Entry)

Automatic Control Features:
Such as:
- Automatic scheduler
-Ability to trigger needed actions
- Scenario control Function ability's
- Plus Remote monitoring feature
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new