The first Black Friday sales are here...

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
2,210
Reaction score
4,206
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
November just might be the greatest month of the year for this hobby... :D

Here's what's kicked off so far at BRS:

▪️Price drop on AquaIllumination Prime HD LED's: $199

▪️15% off Aquaforest (brandwide!)

▪️25% off Korallen Zucht (brandwide!)

▪️15% off Bubble Magus (brandwide!)

Much, much more to come this month! Stay tuned.
 
Following...
 
BOGO on the new orphek line you are carrying to promote sales?

Ahhhhhhh......sure I guess I'll buy one. :eek::D

Corey
 
Following!

even though I can't buy nothing, but none the less, running with the crowed might get you a reward :D :P
 
following
 
Gotta tag along for this one!

Is there no group buy this month because of the Black Friday sales?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new