The first Black Friday sales are here...

New guy - how does "Group Buys" work. Last month I saw notification of it occurring but could not find what was being purchased.
The group buy has some specials that are normally listed in the posting. Otherwise you get 10x reward points that weekend.
 
Umm.. you may want to talk to your website guys.. I'm showing 5 pages of door busters!!!

giphy.gif
 
Any idea of Red Sea is going to be allowing any black friday discounts? I'm ready to pull the trigger just waiting to see if there are going to be discounts.
 
Any idea of Red Sea is going to be allowing any black friday discounts? I'm ready to pull the trigger just waiting to see if there are going to be discounts.

Typically, their drop ship tanks are the only things that are excluded.
 
I've currently got a Neptune DOS and WAV in my cart. Will Neptune products be up for discounts?

Historically, if a brand with a MAP policy is going to participate, they start on actual Black Friday (11/24) - I'd probably wait it out on those to be safe :)
 
Historically, if a brand with a MAP policy is going to participate, they start on actual Black Friday (11/24) - I'd probably wait it out on those to be safe :)

That's all I needed to hear! Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new