The first Black Friday sales are here...

Yeah I just spent $300 and I’m sure more today... at what time do the new 24hr deals come out?
 
How is this even legal. Just picked up a vertex omega 180 skimmer for $279. NORMALLY $500! Thats almost 50% off. I love black friday deals with BRS!

I agree, also picked one up this morning!
 
Yes they do, i asked when i purchased mine
I asked about reef brite earlier and was told that while they are MAP, they usually participate in black friday. Let's hope this is the case this year!
 
Last edited:
Bummer about the Red Sea tanks not going on sale. I was waiting to buy one too.

Will we see 10% cash back on black friday?
 
Is there a general time frame for when new deals are announced or when new items go on sale for the black friday sale so i can stop checking the website every 15 minutes while im at work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new