The Mediocreef

They're friends
IMG_20230917_153137023.jpg
 
Started carbon dosing. Check my math, the chart says .8ml per 25g per day. So if I have roughly 100 gallons. It would not be inappropriate to dose 4ml per day. That seems like not a lot.
I estimate 100 gallons in my tank and I dose 10 ml which is way low.
 
I estimate 100 gallons in my tank and I dose 10 ml which is way low.
Started carbon dosing. Check my math, the chart says .8ml per 25g per day. So if I have roughly 100 gallons. It would not be inappropriate to dose 4ml per day. That seems like not a lot.
Wait, what carbon are you dosing? Vodka or Vinegar?
 
Poorly shot bag of sand.
IMG_20230925_165738580.jpg

Rubble
IMG_20230925_165756048_HDR.jpg

Base rock. Saw the beginning of a sponge too
IMG_20230925_165750420.jpg

Tiger gobi. Looking rough though. I hope it's just cold.
IMG_20230925_170505129.jpg

Serpent star
IMG_20230925_170608303.jpg

Astreas
IMG_20230925_170616673.jpg

Hermits
IMG_20230925_170626518.jpg

Long spine
IMG_20230925_170634258_HDR.jpg


Emerald freebee!
IMG_20230925_170449319.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230925_165812245.jpg
    IMG_20230925_165812245.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 77

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new