The Mindstream is ALIVE!! I'm getting mine soon!

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
Corals.com

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is up and running. Very easy to set up. Its kicking out measurements almost in real time. I have a thread in the Chemistry forum. I'll update it as I go along.
Thanks for sharing!

I just read through you initial report and I'm glad your experience has been positive. I'm looking forward to your updates.

For others interested, here's the link to the other post.

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...

Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...

Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.

That's a funny comment. I'm still on three waiting lists for the Trident and every time I get a product notice I go to the product page ASAP, but every time it's already out of stock again. That great for Neptune, but I think the MS will fit better into my needs going forward. This assumes the product does what they claim.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I gave up waiting on the Trident. Blows my mind that No One Seems to ever have them in stock. I have plenty of neptune products.. but if the Midstream does what it says.. they will have a strong building block product to support future products and integration of other vendors. That being said.. I am waiting on my Mindstream as I post here.. LOL

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
I fear some will call into question my love for my tank as I don't like doing tests AT ALL, all too often put it off, and often am away for a day or two but I look forward to comparing my experiences across Reefbot, Trident and now Mindstream on my systems.

Corals.com

Why do you choose to shop with the companies you shop with it?

• Relationships with Employees or Owners

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Fair Pricing of Goods

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Quality of Goods (FIRE corals or good product)

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Quality of Customer Service

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Ease of ordering or access to store

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other (please exlain in the thread)

Votes: 2 6.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors