The Mindstream is ALIVE!! I'm getting mine soon!

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Now that has been shipped we will hear more from the beta testers.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks but yeah nothing there. Sent to an email address per order confirmation to check. Just anxious and ready to try it
I spoke to them today (super responsive) and mine is next to ship. I will report back as soon as I have it!

Top Shelf Aquatics

acesq

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is up and running. Very easy to set up. Its kicking out measurements almost in real time. I have a thread in the Chemistry forum. I'll update it as I go along.

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is up and running. Very easy to set up. Its kicking out measurements almost in real time. I have a thread in the Chemistry forum. I'll update it as I go along.
Thanks for sharing!

I just read through you initial report and I'm glad your experience has been positive. I'm looking forward to your updates.

For others interested, here's the link to the other post.

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...

Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...

Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.

That's a funny comment. I'm still on three waiting lists for the Trident and every time I get a product notice I go to the product page ASAP, but every time it's already out of stock again. That great for Neptune, but I think the MS will fit better into my needs going forward. This assumes the product does what they claim.

Top Shelf Aquatics

chicago

View Badges
Reaction score
I gave up waiting on the Trident. Blows my mind that No One Seems to ever have them in stock. I have plenty of neptune products.. but if the Midstream does what it says.. they will have a strong building block product to support future products and integration of other vendors. That being said.. I am waiting on my Mindstream as I post here.. LOL

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine just shipped! I will have it Mon/Tuesday of next week.

Such great news for the weekend, now to crush the refresh button on the UPS website until it is in my house :D

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
I fear some will call into question my love for my tank as I don't like doing tests AT ALL, all too often put it off, and often am away for a day or two but I look forward to comparing my experiences across Reefbot, Trident and now Mindstream on my systems.

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 160 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 148 42.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 38 11.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Build a Better Aquarium at Marine Depot