- Joined
- Nov 2, 2015
- Messages
- 337
- Reaction score
- 348
Did you check spam mail.Was the shipping notice via email? Thx
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you check spam mail.Was the shipping notice via email? Thx
Thanks but yeah nothing there. Sent to an email address per order confirmation to check. Just anxious and ready to try itDid you check spam mail.
Yes, from the shipping company.Was the shipping notice via email? Thx
I spoke to them today (super responsive) and mine is next to ship. I will report back as soon as I have it!Thanks but yeah nothing there. Sent to an email address per order confirmation to check. Just anxious and ready to try it
How exciting!!!!! I can’t wait to hear your results! Tell me all about it.
Me ThreeMe too!
Thanks for sharing!Mine is up and running. Very easy to set up. Its kicking out measurements almost in real time. I have a thread in the Chemistry forum. I'll update it as I go along.
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...
Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.