The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

I plan on ordering one of these before long. Just the space it saves is a huge plus. PLUS it would be nice to be able to look at my tank, see my acan is looking a little funny, and not have to set aside 30 minutes to test everything to make sure the tanlmisnt out of what just to realize it’s eating a price of food or something. I’d love to just open my app and see where all my numbers are in near real time.
 
Thanks but yeah nothing there. Sent to an email address per order confirmation to check. Just anxious and ready to try it
I spoke to them today (super responsive) and mine is next to ship. I will report back as soon as I have it!
 
Got it!


5566984B-99B2-4E0B-BE6D-D8B5EB79A90B.jpeg
37CBA908-4743-4B7E-A925-92F00518B467.jpeg
 
It's arriving TODAY!!!
 
I’m a little jelly. I hope not too many people ordered after y’all,

I spent over an hour last night testing my tank.
 
@acesq
@Daniel@R2R

Did you get it installed? Any opinion on it yet????

I ordered mine on 7/1, but no email yet!
 
And yet people are still waiting for the mystical Unicorn, er, I mean trident...

Will go check out your other post - thanks for sharing.


That's a funny comment. I'm still on three waiting lists for the Trident and every time I get a product notice I go to the product page ASAP, but every time it's already out of stock again. That great for Neptune, but I think the MS will fit better into my needs going forward. This assumes the product does what they claim.
 
I gave up waiting on the Trident. Blows my mind that No One Seems to ever have them in stock. I have plenty of neptune products.. but if the Midstream does what it says.. they will have a strong building block product to support future products and integration of other vendors. That being said.. I am waiting on my Mindstream as I post here.. LOL
 
Mine just shipped! I will have it Mon/Tuesday of next week.

Such great news for the weekend, now to crush the refresh button on the UPS website until it is in my house :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new