- Joined
- Mar 13, 2018
- Messages
- 1,981
- Reaction score
- 1,835
- What state or country do you live in
- Nevada
The the posters questiong the negative or wont buy posts.
I understand your point of view.
All I ask is keep an open mind. Everyone bennifits with comunications on both sides of the coin.
The people who are behind Mindstream though they may not comment here I am sure if they are a diligent in business are watching and reading these threads.
So hopefully they can get a real idea of the consumers thoughts.
Good business practice must evaluate every aspect possible when bringing a product to market.
The more accurate we can be on either the positive or negative side should be of bennifit.
In the end it will or should bennifit everyone.
I understand your point of view.
All I ask is keep an open mind. Everyone bennifits with comunications on both sides of the coin.
The people who are behind Mindstream though they may not comment here I am sure if they are a diligent in business are watching and reading these threads.
So hopefully they can get a real idea of the consumers thoughts.
Good business practice must evaluate every aspect possible when bringing a product to market.
The more accurate we can be on either the positive or negative side should be of bennifit.
In the end it will or should bennifit everyone.
