• Total voters
Corals.com
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Hippie kid got sick from the ER. He went to the doctor yesterday, and the doc suspects the C word. Symptoms are like a sinus infection or strep throat. She did give him an antibiotic just in case it really isn't the C. 2020 kickin' me good!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

brett_schn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
good morning all.. :) need some updates..
@Scratch08 ,try to keep us posted
@Fin how are you doing
@Katrina71 how is hippie kid
@brett_schn ...well we know your gonna ACE this;)
Passed. Chief pilot said I’m one of the better pilots he’s flown with but not to get cocky ab it. I’m a private pilot now! Been here since 9am. Still going. Had an engine failure on the ground and had to call the first flight out

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Passed. Chief pilot said I’m one of the better pilots he’s flown with but not to get cocky ab it. I’m a private pilot now! Been here since 9am. Still going. Had an engine failure on the ground and had to call the first flight out
I'm very proud of you!!!!

Fin

Tank Status: Wet. No life.
View Badges
Reaction score
Outstanding! We all knew it would go well. Congrats!

Scratch08

View Badges
Reaction score
Update: we're still kicking. Gusts above 55 mph and heavy rain. Power still on for now, starting to flicker/brown out quite a bit, somehow that caused skimmer to overflow a weeks worth of skimmate into the sump...so that was fun. Landfall some time tomorrow, all exits off the island are closed so we're definitely staying now. Check back in later. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors