The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
good morning all.. :) need some updates..
@Scratch08 ,try to keep us posted
@Fin how are you doing
@Katrina71 how is hippie kid
@brett_schn ...well we know your gonna ACE this;)
 
not sure what i am setting up next:rolleyes:have nowhere to set up big peninsula atm,but so many tanks, trays,tubs ,yeah o_O
 
good morning all.. :) need some updates..
@Scratch08 ,try to keep us posted
@Fin how are you doing
@Katrina71 how is hippie kid
@brett_schn ...well we know your gonna ACE this;)
Still alive. Still waiting on power. So much for our substation being a priority. Ha. Staying at mom’s house though. Power and all other utilities. Waiting for some cooler weather. Guess that will be a while.
 
For those that don't know...I'm the small green dot in the green circle ;Meh
22d19d92-35b1-43e6-993a-a94fe61b4751.png
You’ve heard it plenty today, but had to add my 2cents..please be safe:confused:
 
Hippie kid got sick from the ER. He went to the doctor yesterday, and the doc suspects the C word. Symptoms are like a sinus infection or strep throat. She did give him an antibiotic just in case it really isn't the C. 2020 kickin' me good!!!
 
good morning all.. :) need some updates..
@Scratch08 ,try to keep us posted
@Fin how are you doing
@Katrina71 how is hippie kid
@brett_schn ...well we know your gonna ACE this;)
Passed. Chief pilot said I’m one of the better pilots he’s flown with but not to get cocky ab it. I’m a private pilot now! Been here since 9am. Still going. Had an engine failure on the ground and had to call the first flight out
 
Passed. Chief pilot said I’m one of the better pilots he’s flown with but not to get cocky ab it. I’m a private pilot now! Been here since 9am. Still going. Had an engine failure on the ground and had to call the first flight out
I'm very proud of you!!!!
 
Passed. Chief pilot said I’m one of the better pilots he’s flown with but not to get cocky ab it. I’m a private pilot now! Been here since 9am. Still going. Had an engine failure on the ground and had to call the first flight out
Outstanding! We all knew it would go well. Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new