The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Good luck, hope it heals well! I feel you with the exhaustion from stress. This year. I don’t drink but I’m fixing to start lol.
Substitute “year” for “week”
B6F1B64B-3031-4C30-B9C5-D061890FD279.png
 
Good morning everybody. Going home today. Lots of cleanup needed still there and my mom’s. But as Dorothy once said, “There’s no place like home.”
 
just got home and unloaded the car. Went to get some supplies - and the Explorer won’t start. Dead in the driveway. Hopefully just the battery but can’t jump it. Fun!
 
Caveman version of two thumbs up for all the good news and good friends today.
85A39E27-0C34-4BEC-9BC5-249AA9B4B01F.jpeg
I always wondered how you ran those sound and video boards for on the fly editing...
 
Exhausted and ready for a break. I would love to see the stars,sun, and moon again! We are building and installing Corona Virus shields for 6 local stores with 80/20 frames! They look very professional. Did we do that? Lol
 
just got home and unloaded the car. Went to get some supplies - and the Explorer won’t start. Dead in the driveway. Hopefully just the battery but can’t jump it. Fun!
Check battery cables...mine always had issues with cable from battery to starter going bad. Bet I replaced that sucker 6 times the duration I owned it.
 
just got home and unloaded the car. Went to get some supplies - and the Explorer won’t start. Dead in the driveway. Hopefully just the battery but can’t jump it. Fun!
is she turning over?
 
Check battery cables...mine always had issues with cable from battery to starter going bad. Bet I replaced that sucker 6 times the duration I owned it.
Just a dead butt battery. Awesome timing though.
 
just got home and unloaded the car. Went to get some supplies - and the Explorer won’t start. Dead in the driveway. Hopefully just the battery but can’t jump it. Fun!
Make sure terminals are tight and nit bad connection. Walmart battery average is $78
 
walmart batteries are junk 6 in5 yrs ,two different vans,"policy " is free replacement..NO REFUND:mad:all the way to corporate with this ,taking names and numbers all the way to johnson controls ''maker of battery" GO INTERSTATE,never look back!! sorry but this is fact
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new