The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Does anyone know how to get rid of bubble algae? My emerald crabs messed with enough to make it spread, but haven’t touched it since. It’s really getting out of control:(
Remove all you can see especially the big ones and the crabs will take care of the little ones. I scrape off during water changes. So far worked for me

Or grab black spot foxface
 
Ooo I found an ati 24” 6bulb dimmable for $300 with 8 brand new bulbs. Only problem is it’s 2 hours 30 min away in Cape Coral.
might not be a problem though because my best friend flys there a few times a week. I might be able to kill 2 birds w one stone. Get a couple flight hours and a light
 
Does anyone know how to get rid of bubble algae? My emerald crabs messed with enough to make it spread, but haven’t touched it since. It’s really getting out of control:(
Lots of people have posted about success using Vibrant.
 
I love my Advanced Acrylics lid. Didn't know of Cromag before I ordered my top, but I am happy with what I got.
Hi everyone !!
Hey Fadi. What’s shakin on that side of the world? How is the virus over there.
 
Why does the second mixed drink always seem to come out stronger than the first? ;Drool;Drool
why does just 1 beer turn into 14??? haha sober since 92 :)ps me and jack were good friends,but it never ended well;)
 
Why does the second mixed drink always seem to come out stronger than the first? ;Drool;Drool
You always have to add a little more to compensate for the melted ice. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new