The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Depends on job and school, but 100% before Christmas.

Wait just a minute here, that's less than a year, I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable. That's only half as long as my tank and a quarter as long as @Fin. Bushleague I tell ya! I thought you were here to learn from the best..... Procrastinators ;)
 
My middle finger went erect, not sure what happened there! ;)
Spasm of the flexor digitorum sublimis. Sometimes it is a reaction due to unforeseen external stressors that affect your serotonin levels in a fast manner.
 
I for one am not going to argue with the read head!

I however like...
Petergriffon.gif


I'd start with a softy.

I'm a softy ;Smuggrin
 
just perfect timing on taking a nap :rolleyes:never fails:p
 
Is this appropriate for a build thread?
IMG_20200908_183912524.jpg
I think it’s absolutely awesome!!!! I love this thread, I don’t post on here very often but the members on here Are so supportive of each other and I always look for your MIRACLE THREAD!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new