The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told my daughter that too,but she thought it would be odd without toppings, I said the fresh mozzarella, dough and sauce is what makes it taste so good.
Next time she said we can make one no extra toppings.

Whip out the BBQ, Grill up some sliced peppers, little bit of butter and mushrooms in a cast iron. Get some pizza dough, sauce and shredded mozzarella throw it all together on that stone and leave it in the BBQ at 350ish for 15 minutes..... YUM!!!!

If you ever want to hear a fat boy sing...throw him in a cold shower and you'll hear notes not even Mariah Carey can hit...dam that s * * t was cold... ;Singing

Going to need some proof here..... :eek:

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have running water, but still under a boil advisory for a while yet. Not sure how they are doing with the rebuilding of the main water plant. Nice clean well water filtered through a water softener at my mom’s house. :)
We're under boil advisory here as well...but we use the rodi for the tank for drinking water as well (I filled up some growlers I had ahead of time with ro for drinking water). Typically they shut water off when huricanes here, but did not this time for some reason. They did send out a notice to reduce water usage (showers and toilets) due to no power at the lift stations, which will cause sewage backups if not managed properly. Currently 80,000 without power here, still no time frame on restoration.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whip out the BBQ, Grill up some sliced peppers, little bit of butter and mushrooms in a cast iron. Get some pizza dough, sauce and shredded mozzarella throw it all together on that stone and leave it in the BBQ at 350ish for 15 minutes..... YUM!!!!

Going to need some proof here..... :eek:
Nope...not gonna happen for you guys...but the wife was in tears when I emerged from the bathroom...asked if I was having an ****** or dying...told her I wasn't dying because I've been shot and blown up before, so I know what that is like...now I'm sleeping on the couch ;Bored

EDIT: ****** = O R G A S M

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hummm...... your wife sounds like the sharing type........

...... so how do we get a hold of her?
Hahahhahahahaha ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
She is actually...but no chance in h e l l on this one...2 weeks to go, I can do this :oops:

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahhahahahaha ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
She is actually...but no chance in h e l l on this one...2 weeks to go, I can do this :oops:
On a side note...she recommended getting used to the cold showers :rolleyes:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well now that's just not fair, assuming I would use that info for nefarious means ;Shifty I was actually trying to get you off the couch!!!!

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now that's just not fair, assuming I would use that info for nefarious means ;Shifty I was actually trying to get you off the couch!!!!
Trust me...with my sense of humor...me and this couch have become close friends over the last couple of years...there are some nights I may have intentionally gotten myself banished to it just because I missed it :p

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71 I may have missed it and I apologise but how is your son? Test results come back ok and not c19 related I hope? All the best to you and yours.
Not back yet. Late. We are ok. About like a sinus infection with chest congestion so far. We should know today.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're under boil advisory here as well...but we use the rodi for the tank for drinking water as well (I filled up some growlers I had ahead of time with ro for drinking water). Typically they shut water off when huricanes here, but did not this time for some reason. They did send out a notice to reduce water usage (showers and toilets) due to no power at the lift stations, which will cause sewage backups if not managed properly. Currently 80,000 without power here, still no time frame on restoration.
On the power issue, I think they tend to give out worst case scenarios when estimating restoration times. They first told us 6-8 weeks due to the severity of the system damage. Power started creeping into the area in less than three. Hopefully you won’t have to wait for 2-3 weeks.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, the benefits of being a wife. It can be a wonderful thing...especially when your not in a “sharing mood” and want the bed all to yourself ;Hilarious

Yesterday marked 32 years of wedded bliss :p Maybe I need to get in touch with some of your wives and give them some friendly tips;)

Have a nice day boys!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah, the benefits of being a wife. It can be a wonderful thing...especially when your not in a “sharing mood” and want the bed all to yourself ;Hilarious

Yesterday marked 32 years of wedded bliss :p Maybe I need to get in touch with some of your wives and give them some friendly tips;)

Have a nice day boys!
nah,think were good:p @Scratch08 has a dent in his couch already,@JoshH ,well he'll learn:pi'm also married 32 years next month:oops::)happy anniversary:)
on a serious note;) does two thumbs mean getting bigger tank?:)

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have a nice day boys!
I've been married 36 years. I find helping her out has made my life easier. Like I always go the the grocery store when needed. She thinks its great. But what she don't know is I really go to check out the new cashiers.:)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
been with my wife since 83,i was 15 she was 13 :oops: 1st born was nov 87,married in 93,
started to go grocery shopping wee hours after fishing all night way back ,well lets just say ,i'm not allowed to go shopping anymore since then:pi am very impulsive ,now i realize how right she was;)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back