Which tang?

• Total voters

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention Andrew will get in-school suspension when he gets back. School board policy. Isn't that nice?
My name is forever etched into the memories of the iss room at Granby, Ma schools. What did he do?

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My name is forever etched into the memories of the iss room at Granby, Ma schools. What did he do?
He got pushed in the hallway. They consider it fighting even if only one party makes contact with another student.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JoshH ,still up plumbing?? ;)

I wish!! Starting work early today ;Shifty

Practice for the baby :)

Luckily for me my work schedule is so all over the place, I'm used to a terrible nights sleep so it shouldn't be too much of a shocker when the baby does come, but I'm sure it will still be far more worse than I'm imagining;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

That's a real shame on the suspension, makes no sense whatsoever as the person who's on the recieving end might as well throw a punch or two in because they are automatically getting in trouble anyway

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He really wants to be an engineer. I don't think my skills will meet his needs in the coming years, and private school is 1600.00 per month. I'd love to afford McCauley in Chattanooga, but I'd miss him terribly. It an awesome school though.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 I just pulled my daughter from online learning and started homeschooling her. There may be curricula available geared toward Mechanical Engineering. I would think that it would be much more affordable than private school. Might be something to check into

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It reminds me of when my daughter went to 4th grade. We had moved from OK to SC and she enrolled in a new school. Now, as a background, her dad has crappy handwriting. Hers has always been better lol. Anyhow, they sent a paper home to be signed. I had been out with mother in law house hunting, and so hubbs signed the paper. The next day she came home in absolute distress. She was balling so bad. Said to expect a call from her teacher because she thought she forged her dads signature. I was LIVID. teacher called and I asked her “What gives you the right to accuse a CHILD of forgery, without coming to the parents FIRST!! She apologized and blah blah, but I explained how my daughter who absolutely loves to go to school now dreads it and is more terrified of being in trouble for not doing anything wrong. And how that’s exactly what’s wrong with the school; teachers like her and I’m not the one who needs the apology. Of course she never did apologize to Boo :mad:

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He really wants to be an engineer. I don't think my skills will meet his needs in the coming years, and private school is 1600.00 per month. I'd love to afford McCauley in Chattanooga, but I'd miss him terribly. It an awesome school though.

I hope you find a way to make it happen for him. Both my kids made their choice in high school on what they wanted to do. Followed their passion. They both love their jobs, never complain.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The current track of Hurricane / Tropical Storm Beta now projects a course that will likely bring us rain ALL week. Glad my roof is on. On a side note, Post Hurricane Problem of the Day: My freezer is at 33 degrees - fridge at 52. :mad:

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The current track of Hurricane / Tropical Storm Beta now projects a course that will likely bring us rain ALL week. Glad my roof is on. On a side note, Post Hurricane Problem of the Day: My freezer is at 33 degrees - fridge at 52. :mad:
Make sure the the cooling fins in back/underside are clean and fan is running. If good there, may be defroster is stuck on. Usually a timer inside fridge section can manually turn it until you hear a click and see if it starts cooling down.should look something like pic below and will be hidden inside a panel
714S8ODHG1L._AC_SL1488_.jpg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention Andrew will get in-school suspension when he gets back. School board policy. Isn't that nice?
You know your district better than we do, but I would fight this. He’s walking around with a broken wrist. If anything, I’d be contacting the family of the kid that pushed him. They should be paying his medical bills

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back