The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good night spam ;)
WP_20200919_19_51_51_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i think i was 6,dad took me ,remember vividly,gateway theater in chicago,came hoe to fire dept putting out fire in our kitchen and my bedroom,mom spilled grease or cooking oil on stove ran across floor in to my room ,lot of damage but they did put out with extiguishers ,wow 1st sign of senile ,vivid memory :oops: ;Oldman:)
And first love of fire?

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of my debris piled up in front of my house. I hired five guys to come in and take out the rest of my fence, large limbs and other broken up stuff. Now I am caught up with my neighbors who have been working for weeks cleaning up.

3C071838-7748-4208-8E49-D9F2D83C7B16.jpeg
527D92FB-07AC-4690-B5CF-9E44BD4D4D78.jpeg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had a disturbing call and my
anger/anxiety level just went through the roof. This was a second marriage for my parents. They were together 35 years. As simple as they lived, Pops was from a very wealthy family. My mom worked 2 jobs to raise me, big difference. They married and after two years he convinced her to quit her job. Everything he has is set up in trust, spelled out explicitly..everything goes to my siblings when she passes. She is the trustee of this trust. The attorney recently sent siblings a letter with copies of pops wishes, the trust document and a letter of acceptance for them to sign (Florida requirement). My mother just called , heartbroken, my step brother called the attorney, behind her back, questioning the validity of her being the trustee. I’m thinking my step sister is in on this because she won’t answer my calls. 38 years! How can anybody question her integrity! None of us have ever had a problem with the other. I can’t even breath. My mother has always refused to take anything from pops. she doesn’t care about money..never has. She refuses to shop anywhere other than tjmax and amazon!

I have to head back down there tomorrow to try and help her with this. I’m sorry to bring this here, but I know you’ll understand my dilemma. Unless something changes, as much as it will break my heart, I’m going to take a hiatus from the hobby. I can’t take care of her and give the tank the attention it needs. If and when I do this, I’m hoping you guys can help me figure out the best way to accomplish this..get rid of everything and start over when I can, keep some things, what to do with livestock, etc...

Thank you everyone for listening to my rant.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anger/anxiety level just went through the roof. This was a second marriage for my parents. They were together 35 years. As simple as they lived, Pops was from a very wealthy family. My mom worked 2 jobs to raise me, big difference. They married and after two years he convinced her to quit her job. Everything he has is set up in trust, spelled out explicitly..everything goes to my siblings when she passes. She is the trustee of this trust. The attorney recently sent siblings a letter with copies of pops wishes, the trust document and a letter of acceptance for them to sign (Florida requirement). My mother just called , heartbroken, my step brother called the attorney, behind her back, questioning the validity of her being the trustee. I’m thinking my step sister is in on this because she won’t answer my calls. 38 years! How can anybody question her integrity! None of us have ever had a problem with the other. I can’t even breath. My mother has always refused to take anything from pops. she doesn’t care about money..never has. She refuses to shop anywhere other than tjmax and amazon!

I have to head back down there tomorrow to try and help her with this. I’m sorry to bring this here, but I know you’ll understand my dilemma. Unless something changes, as much as it will break my heart, I’m going to take a hiatus from the hobby. I can’t take care of her and give the tank the attention it needs. If and when I do this, I’m hoping you guys can help me figure out the best way to accomplish this..get rid of everything and start over when I can, keep some things, what to do with livestock, etc...

Sorry to hear this and best of luck with it all. If it comes to taking a hiatus, we can surely help you figure something out.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Priorities. Family is always first. We are all friends here, in good times and in bad. No need to apologize for venting here. We are all here to support one another, in the hobby and in life. I hope this matter can be resolved peacefully and with civility.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Wackjob says, ... I doubt very much I would have got through the past six months without the friendship and support of my R2R "family", it looks like we are in the second wave but I have done and survived the first wave and hit rock bottom when I self harmed a few weeks ago, I know I wear my heart on my sleeve, I love how this embraces the world, fixing a tank issue is easy. :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

i am so sorry to hear this... enough has been said in regards to all of above ,agree whole heartedly with all ,if needed i have the tank and room and ability to keep all of your livestock in a set up ,to treat as my own until you are ready to take back if needed..best wishes ..Frank

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Why is it that death always brings out the worse in people. Ive seen more families destroyed because of fighting this is insane.

I'm very sorry you have to go through this. Your step-dad or in your case dad sounded like a very wonderful person. He treated you like his own daughter. That speaks volumes of his character.

Family always comes before hobbies.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The trustee is only responsible for carrying out the terms of the trust....it sounds like she’s also the first beneficiary? Is Pops still alive?
Edit: I see the comment above. Sorry for your loss.

Back