The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
View from my desk chair so excuse the angle, yes it is very distracting, have a great weekend world. :)

DSC_0268 (1024x664).jpg
 
Doctor Jones likes to stop at a bar after work and enjoy an almond daiquiri. One day, Dick the bartender runs out of almonds and uses hickory nuts instead. The doctor takes a sip and asks Dick, “Is this an almond daiquiri?”
Dick replies, “No, it’s a hickory daiquiri, Doc.”
 
I had to bring my lizard to the vet. He wouldn’t stop telling jokes and he was really getting on my nerves! The vet looked at him and said, “Oh, this isn’t a lizard. He’s a stand-up chameleon!”
 
Smile... ;)
V__140B.jpg
 
A bar in our neighborhood got lots of interesting traffic. Cars swerved into the parking lot, and the drivers would run inside only to reappear minutes later looking confused. One reason might have been the sign outside: “Free Beer, Topless Bartenders, and False Advertising.”
 
My fitness goal is to get down to what I told the DMV I weigh.
 
I got a great new job last week and I can’t wait to start it. I’m the new head of the Old McDonald’s farm.
I’m the CIEIO.
 
V__4719.jpg
RED..
 
My sister didn’t do as well on her driver’s-ed test as she’d hoped. It might have had something to do with how she completed this sentence on the written exam: “When the ______ is dead, the car won’t start.” She wrote: “Driver.”
 
A hamburger gets married out of state. None of his hamburger friends back home have met his wife yet, and he can hardly wait to introduce her. One night he tells them to head to the local pub to meet her. The hamburger and his wife walk into the bar and he looks at all his friends and says, “Everyone, meat Patty.”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new